Download the latest sponsor packet
In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. At a TEDx event, TED Talks video and live speakers combine to spark deep discussion and connection. These local, self-organized events are branded TEDx, where x = independently organized TED event. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events are self-organized. (Subject to certain rules and regulations.)
- You will be investing in a community who believes in the power of “ideas worth spreading”. A community which is working to turn those ideas into realities.
- You will help bring together corporations and individual change agents whose combined brain power, passion, and commitment to purpose can spark new opportunities for Northwest Pennsylvania.
- You are interested in leveraging innovative ideas, technologies, design, and education to help create a better future for our community.
How can you get involved?
- Sponsor TEDxErie. It takes a lot of resources to pull off an event of this caliber and scope. We could not create this event without your financial support and in-kind donations.
- Spread the word. If you are as enlightened and inspired by all-things-TED as much as we are, please share TEDxErie news and events with your family and friends!
- Attend the events. We plan on hosting a number of events over the coming year. Subscribe to our email list, follow us on Facebook, and check out our website, for updates: www.tedxerie.com.
Sponsorships come in many forms and various levels. Sponsor benefits are tailored to your goals and our audience, including brand activation at the event and through broadcasts worldwide. All sponsors will have the following at a minimum:
- Logo inclusion on the TEDxErie website and in all print and web promotional materials
- On-site display and sampling opportunities.
- Display of company logo on-screen during transitions at TEDxErie events.
- Access to our followers through interactive (email and social media) marketing.
- Captive audience of thought leaders and influential individuals at TEDxErie events.
- Sponsor logos and names will be sized and placed in order of priority according to sponsorship level. Higher levels of sponsorship will have more prominent exposure.
- A captive audience of hundreds of audience members, volunteers, and speakers at the live show at the Little Theater at McDowell Intermediate High School (seating capacity 975).
- In addition to the live event, we will be broadcasting the event through Livestream (www.livestream.com) for a web-based audience throughout the world. Sponsor logos will be embedded in the feed as well.
- Our new venue offers us the ability to permit our sponsors to engage directly with our audience. Our sponsors have the option to have a display, store, or other direct engagement in the lobby space at the Warner Theater (some limitations apply).
- Each of our speakers and performers will have their presentations filmed, edited, and broadcast on YouTube on the official TEDx Channel. Sponsors at $2,500 and above have the opportunity to have their logos embedded in some or all of these videos. Higher levels of sponsorship will have more prominent exposure.
- All sponsors will be listed on our official Sponsors page on our TEDxErie web page www.tedxerie.com
- Higher levels of sponsorship will have more prominent exposure.
- We will thank each of our sponsors on the TEDxErie Facebook and Twitter feeds.